“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work”- Colin Powell. My life is the reflection of this quote. I am from Comilla which is a small city of developing country Bangladesh. Since my childhood, I have been an avid learner and have been excelled through my all educational institutions. I have completed my Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with major in transportation engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka which is deemed as the best academic institution for engineering in our country. I have always harboured a penchant for teaching and tutoring since early days and my ensuing appointment as a Lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering, at Bangladesh Army International University of Science and Technology (BAIUST) seemed like a natural transition. I served as a lecturer at BAIUST for more than two years. I was the trainer of the Bangladesh Physics Olympiad from 2012 to 2017. Now I am pursuing my Master of Engineering in pavement engineering at the Memorial University.
- B. Sc. (Civil Engineering), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh
- Dean List Award
- University Merit Scholarship
- Award from Language Olympiad
- Pavement materials and design, pavement performance and sustainability, highway maintenance and roadway safety.
- Feroz, S.I., Alam, M.R.B. & Sakib, A.N. (2020). Effects of Global Emission of Greenhouse Gases- CO2, N2O and CH4 on Climate Change of Dhaka City. (Published Final Paper in BAIUST Academic Journal)
- Feroz S I, Chowdhury F H, Alam N A, Momo Y R, Rahman M M. (2020). Mode Choice Behavior Analysis in N1 Highway: A Case Study from Cumilla to Dhaka. In 5th International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE 2020). CUET, Bangladesh. Accepted.
- Feroz S I, Rahman M M. (2019). “Effective Route Analysis of MRT Line 6 Based On Passenger Satisfaction”. In 5th International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education (ICERIE 2019). Sylhet, Bangladesh.