I am starting my MASc in Transportation Engineering at Carleton University from Fall 2022. I completed my B. Sc. in Civil Engineering in 2018 from KUET. I served as a lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering of Northwestern University, Bangladesh for over 2 years. I have always been intrigued by the immense potential for application and tremendous scope for a prosperous career in civil engineering as a researcher. I believe that much courage, perseverance, and management skills are required to achieve success and these values must be nurtured with great commitment and hard work. I see myself as a versatile individual who is an enthusiastic learner in all my chosen fields.
- B.Sc. Engineering (Civil Engineering), KUET, Bangladesh
- Undergraduate Merit Position: 2nd out of 127 students
- Dean’s Award for outstanding results in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Year
- Talent Pool Scholarship in Higher and Secondary School Certificate Examinations from Jessore Educational Board
- Pavement Materials, Asphalt Binder, Pavement Performance and Sustainability, Use of Waste Plastic in Asphalt Pavement Construction.